32-hour online training with Sigong Stanley, Grandmaster of Qigong and Gongfu, 23rd generation lineage holder of Nguistyle teachings.
- Series of eight 3-hour pre-recorded lectures
- 2 2-hour case study consultation and Q & A meetings (LIVE via Zoom and recorded for on demand viewing – see below for dates)
- 4 1-hour Qigong Brain Training classes (Pre-recorded for on-demand viewing)
Cost: $1,500.00 for 8 lectures, 2 case study consultation meetings and 4 Qigong Brain Training classes. All components of Mastery of the Mind will be available for on demand review for up to 1 year after your registration date.
Register by September 30, 2023 and you can join the 2 Live Case Study Consultation Zoom meetings:
Participants will be invited to submit case studies ahead of Zoom meeting. Sigong Stanley will select 3- 5 cases to discuss for each meeting.
Case Consultation Meeting #1: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Case Consultation Meeting #2: Thursday, December 7, 2023
All meetings will be recorded and available for you to review on demand for up to 1 year after your registration date.
Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
Watch your words, they become your actions.
Watch your actions, they become your habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, they become your destiny. (saying attributed to Confucius)
When you are stuck in life whether through external circumstances or internal suffering, your destiny can seem unchanging and unchangeable. One’s own perspective of one’s self, one’s habits of mind, personality and unconscious behaviours… these can all seem as mysterious and intractable as the proverbial black box.
With over 40 years’ of clinical experience in treating hundreds of patients every week who are faced with life-threatening illnesses and chronic conditions, Sigong Stanley presents his approach to unlocking the black box, releasing the Unconscious mind from holding patterns that hinder the healing process and helping people change their destinies.
Through lecture, guided exercises and meditation, Sigong will offer practical insight and techniques to transform difficult feelings and mental health issues.
Drawing on the principles of Qigong and Quantum Physics, he will help you harness the neuroplasticity of the mind so you can create the neurophysiological environment that support the habits to change your destiny more to your liking.
This training is appropriate for both self-care and for helping others. Professionals and non-professionals alike are welcome.
Course Lecture Curriculum
Pre-recorded lectures will be released on a weekly basis starting September 30, 2023. Please note that topics covered in each lecture are subject to change.
What Will You Learn?
- Exercises, breathing and meditation techniques to:
- Increase your awareness of how Qi feels and moves in your body
- Build up your own Qi, focus it and then direct it to where you want it to go in your own body
- The Hardware: General orientation of Brain anatomy and physiology to enhance your ability to direct Qi to where it is most needed
- Techniques to harness Qi to
- Regulate your mind to balance anxiety and depression
- Resolve past memories that keep you stuck
- Facilitate the ability to learn new habits that support the direction that you choose
- Enhance the neuroplasticy of your brain so you can adjust more easily to changes and new situations with more resilience and less stress
- The Software: The etiology of psychoemotional imbalances
- Interdependence between physiology and psychology
- The Three levels of Mind: Nature, Characteristics and the Roles they play
- The Role of Perspective
- Fine-tuning Perspective: Aspects and Stages of Changing Your Habits, Your Destiny
- Mind States that Facilitate Neuroplasticity: What they are, How to Activate them and When to Activate Them
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 102:21:46
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 202:16:23
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 3.101:24:29
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 3.259:06
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 3.343:20
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 4.147:46
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 4.224:28
Mastery of Mind: Lecture 4.332:54