Learn the practice of energy medicine through a family lineage to create a fundamental basis of your true energy nature, which can be harnessed and applied to healing using acupuncture or any healing modality.
Through this course you will gain knowledge on ascertaining energy within yourself and of others. You will be able to recognize how it moves and how it is harnessed. You will cultivate Qi and learn how to apply it clinically regardless of modality. This will involve a paradigm shift which uses energetic understanding, physics, logic and feeling.
The content of this course comes from a lineage of healers within the Ngui family that have been passed down for generations. Now for the first time this is being taught outside of the family blood line.
Day 1 to 3:
Energy Theory and Application (7hrs)
Practical Diagnosis and Treatment within the group (partner student/practitioner)
Questions and Answers
For this kind of energy training, we incorporate learning through personal experience and group discussion, as opposed to lecture.
We will have a very small class size, under 10 people.
Please come to join me and experience my family’s heritage and learn energy based healing from a time-honored tradition.
Note: This course will be using acupuncture as a modality for treatment.
Course Duration: 4 days (8 hours per day) with possible extension of an extra day.
Course Cost: $3,000 CAD
What Will You Learn?
- We will work with the Qi of the body and the environment.
- We will learn what it is to learn consciously, while surrendering yourself to your subconscious.
- We will learn how to become consciously aware of how to change energy through your body, mind and spirit.
- We will learn not only the theory of energetic balance, but apply it through your own personal experience.
- We will be able to needle with energy and recognize when it has made a change.
- We will learn diagnosis through an energetic lens.
- We will learn a practice of storing and protecting your energy from others, keeping you healthy and unlimited in energy supply.
- For this kind of energy training, we incorporate learning through personal experience and group discussion, as opposed to lecture.
- We will have a very small class size, under 10 people.